September is just about over. I can’t say I tried a bunch of new beauty products, but I did try a few and the few that I did try, I really liked. I didn’t go out much this month so most of my makeup was worn for everyday casual or work. Here is my basic look for everyday. I like my every day makeup to look like I’m not wearing any makeup. As light and natural as possible.
For this look I used some old favorite and a few new ones. I’ll start at primer and end at lips.
- For Primer I used a new product that I really like. Keeps my make up in place and on all day. Doesn’t make me feel too oily or too dry, just right. Stick it to Pores Mattifying Primer by Hard Candy. Comes in a stick and goes on easily. Used a sponge to even it out all over my face.
- Next up, concealer. This month I went for a new one. Physicians Formula Insta Ready Full Coverage Concealer in the shade light, since I’m super pale, like pale-pale. This concealer is very light and definitely full coverage.
- For foundation I went with a product I’ve talked about before and I’m still loving. The Physicians Formula foundation.
- After foundation I like to set my make up with a powder. I used another Physicians Formula product, the Cover Tox Ten powder in the shade light/medium. This powder is very smooth finishing and blends very well.
- Next for blush another Physicians Formula product I’ve talked about before. This came in my Argon Oil 3 pack in July, still loving it!
- For Eyes I’m using a ‘new to me’ product. The Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette. I’ve had this for a while, but just recently started using it more. I love it! No need to go into detail here. We all love Too Faced and most have tried it. For an everyday natural look I start with the White Chocolate shade all over my lid, then line my lash line with the Creme Brulee shade. Simple yet a great pop!
- For Mascara I used the sample I received in my September Ipsy bag. The Ciate London Wonderwand Mascara in Black Magic. I really like this product so far. Goes on very smooth with no clumping but has great coverage. Layers easily and stays on all day. This is one of those samples that I will have to purchase the full size. The wand it pretty great too!
- For lips I used Burts Bees Pumpkin Spice lip balm. No pic needed. It smells like fall, feels like butter, and goes on clear. The great thing about the everyday make up look is it’s very easy to add a bit more if you are going out after work. I wore the above look for my day and then at night I added the Urban Decay Mega Matte Lip Stick in the color ‘714’. I LOVE this color!
There you have it. Quick, easy, natural make up done by a nonprofessional. 🙂 What are your go to products for a natural, everyday look?