Best weightloss advice?
Have a meal plan or at least healthy options on hand. I’m not saying every meal has to be perfectly packaged with a rainbow of colors in a bed of beautiful rabbit food topped with a perfectly grilled and seasoned chicken breast. Nope. Not at all.
Grill up some chicken breast, slice them and throw it in a container. Bag of lettuce. Cook some wild rice. Buy the steamable veggies. Super easy, and easy to make quickly.
What about breakfast? Many mornings I have less than 10 minutes to grab something. So my solution, eggs in a muffin tin.
Twice a week I make at least a dozen, they last about 3 days in the fridge. They are perfect for breakfast or an afternoon protein boost.
Here is what you’ll need:
Olive oil spray
Salt & pepper to taste
Whatever veggie, meat, and or cheese you want to add.
1. Preheat your oven to 350°.
2. Spray muffin tins with olive oil.
3. Lightly salt & pepper the tins.
4. Crack one egg into each muffin spot.
5. Salt & pepper eggs again
6. Sprinkle whatever you want on top! Pictured I have broccoli that was already steamed. We also like cheddar cheese and bacon (cooked).
7. Bake for 15-17 minutes depending on how crispy you want your eggs.
8. Once they are out, allow them to cool in the pan for at least 10 minutes. They will slide right out! Enjoy now and the leftovers can be saved in the fridge.
These eggs have been a life-saver. Easy to throw into a lunch bag or grab on the go. I really like all the options for toppings!