It’s hot in Iowa.
Like 112° heat index hot.
“Turning on the oven is out of the question.” Most intelligent thing I’ve ever heard on TV.
I was in the mood for brownies, instead I went for the no bake option. Enjoy!
I’ve seen many different takes on lactation bites so I thought I’ll try making my own. I wanted lots of lactation increasing ingredients and an extra health bonus, collagen peptides. I’m back in the gym so collagen peptides are a must. I order mine through vital proteins. I highly recomend their products! Fast shipping and affordable too.
These bites are Fenugreek Free, and pack a lactation increasing punch with old fashioned oats, coconut, flaxseed, and brewers yeast!
What You’ll Need:
- 1 cup Peanutbutter
- 2/3 cup Honey
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 1 tablespoon Brewers Yeast (Amazon)
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 3 tablespoons coconut flakes
- 2/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1-2 scoop Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides (optional)
1. In a large bowl combine all ingredients and mix well. I recommend a smaller spatula or spoon so you can really get in there and get that brewers yeast and collagen mixed well.
*for a sweeter taste you can add a tablespoon of sugar or sugar substitute*
2. Once combined, cover bowl, and place in the fridge to chill for 1 hour.
3. Remove from fridge and roll into 1 inch balls. I do this by hand, or you can use one of those fancy scoops. I put mine back in the fridge for 30 minutes before eating. After you roll them, they warm up a bit and I like them chilly.
4. Store in fridge for up to 1 week or freeze for longer keep.
*This post contains affiliate links. There is no additional cost to you. 🙂