I’ve been totally in love with my Crockpot lately. Don’t worry, I always remember to unplug it. 😉
This weekend I made a super easy Crockpot chicken meal. It’s Keto friendly and has a just a few ingredients.
What you’ll need:
- 5-6 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 1/2 Cup Salsa
- 2 Limes (juiced)
- 1 Tablespoon Cilantro
- 1 pkg. Taco Seasoning
1. Place chicken in crockpot (thawed).
2. Pour salsa over chicken, sprinkle taco seasoning on top, squeeze both limes over chicken.
3. Cook in Crockpot on low for 6-7 hours or on high for 4-5.
4. Shred chicken breast with a fork and stir in cilantro before serving.
This was awesome in tacos with lettuce, sour cream, cheese, and avocado. It was also great the next day in a salad.