This is going to be short, sweet, and to the point.
I had the BEST salad I’ve ever had AT HOME even!
What you’ll need:
- 3-4 Slices Turkey Bacon cooked & cut
- 1 Grilled Chicken Breast, I use the Lemon Pepper Marinated Breast from Hyvee
- Romaine, Italian style blend from Hyvee
- 1 serving BelGioioso Fresh Mozzarella Pearls
- Tzatziki Sauce, Culinary Tours brand at Hyvee
There isn’t much direction need for a salad but here it goes. I cubed the chicken breast and almost burnt it in the skillet. I like it chewy…not sorry. I baked a batch of turkey bacon in the oven. 400 for 15-17 min. Watch it carefully. Turkey bacon can go from rubber to black in minuets. Throw everything in a bowl and enjoy.
This salad was so good that my 11 month old was coming back for 2nds, 3rds, and so on, lettuce and all! The lemon pepper marinade with the Tzatziki sauce was perfection.