This soup is Delicious and filling. Was a big hit for the whole family, 1 year included.
What you’ll need:
- 8 oz Cheam Cheese, Softened
- 2 tablespoons softened butter
- 2 Cups Chicken Bone Broth (hot)
- 2 Cups Water (hot)
- 1 cup Whipping Cream
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Cups Italian Blend Cheese (Great Value)
- 1 Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- 1-2 Bags Steamed Broccoli
1. Turn Crockpot on Low. Add hot water, hot broth, whipping cream, butter, Italian Seasoning, red pepper flakes, and stir.
2. Once combined add the cream cheese. Mix until well combined.
3. Stir in Parmesan Cheese. Once combined leave in crockpot on low for 2 hours.
4. Steam Broccoli, then chop. Added chopped broccoli to soup, stir. Also add your salt and pepper. *If you use raw broccoli it has to be added during the first step. I use steamed to guarantee it’s cooked through. Replace lid and leave in crockpot for 45 more minutes.
5. Add italian blend cheese, stir and allow to cook 15-20 more minutes on low.
Makes 8-10 portions. Soup is THICK, do not try to water it down. It’s do filling and GOOD!