Lactation brownies are a perfect way to boost your Milk Supply. You can order brownies online or you can make them at home. I’ve posted recipes for Lactation brownies before, but this one is a little different.
This recipe is similar to the first, but with an extra punch of Lactation boosting ingredients!
Same basic ingredients and same great taste. There are also a few variations depending on what you prefer as well.
Here is what you’ll need:
- 1 Box Brownie Mix, I use Pilsbury Dark Chocolate.
- Whole Milk 3/4 Cup (instead of Water)
- Vegetable Oil 2/3 Cup
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 3 Tablespoons Brewers Yeast
- 2 Tablespoons Flaxseed Meal
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Flakes (Optional)
- 1/2 Cup Old Fashioned Oats (Optional)
- 1/2 Bag Dark Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat the oven, and spray your pan to avoid sticking. I use spray coconut oil.
2. In a large bowl combine all ingredients and mix well. If you noticed, you are using 3x’s the milk to account for the extra dry ingredients as well as an extra egg. You can sub Coconut Milk for milk if you’d like. You can also use ground oats & coconut if you don’t want the extra texture.
3. Once mixed, pour into pan and bake according to time on box. I normally bake at 325° for 29 minutes.
These brownies have great taste and pack a milk producing punch for new mamas! If you’re like me and already have a well established milk supply, baby is over a year, they are great for days when I’m away from baby or anytime I know I might need a boost.
*Post contains Affiliate Links*