Monday January 6th I officially started a weight loss challenge at my gym. It’s a 2 person team challenge lasting 12 weeks. We weighed in yesterday, and will continue to weigh in every 2 weeks.
- January 17th
- January 31st
- February 14th
- February 28th
- March 13th
- March 27th Final weigh in!
The challenge goes off weight loss and body fat percentage. The prizes are sweet! Prizes will be given to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place teams.
- 1st place Grand Prize: $500 Cash Prize, two REC Center Yearly Individual Memberships and 4 free personal training sessions
- 2nd place prize: $100, two 6 month REC Center Individual Memberships and 4 free personal training sessions
- 3rd place prize: Two 3 month REC Center Individual Memberships.
My teammate is my Best Friend, We’ve known each other since Kindergarten. She’s basically my 2nd sister. We plan to hold each other accountable by sharing photos of all our meals, talking through the crappy cravings, and working out daily. Our team name is….
- My starting weight: 261.8 with a body fat percentage of 43% (OMG) I’m 5’8.
- Partner’s: 255.3 with a body fat percentage of 47% She’s 5’4.
Of course we want to win, but most of all we want to get healthy and get the weight off. Winning would be fantastic, mainly because it would get her a gym membership for 3 months up to a year so she can come workout with me!
I plan to do an update after every weigh in. I’ve never done an actual, money, deadline involved challenge. First time for everything. My username on My Fitness Pal is lgillip if you’d like to follow me!